BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Falling Behind

I've majorly fallen behind in the challenge. My Muse is refusing to cooperate. I take out my notebook to write and I get nothing. When I do write I feel like I'm writing a "Dick and Jane" story.

So her I am sitting stuck at roughly 4 pages and I don't know what to do. I hate failing. Of course, it's 4 pages more than I'd written in months but still. I feel like I'm failing because this is such a doable challenge.

UGH! I really, really need my Muse to come home. Heck I'd even settle for a new one if she abandoned me for good.

5 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

Keep trying! And remember...those 4 pages weren't there before. Sometimes you need to just force bad writing out before good writing can come!

Tahereh said...

aww hang in there! i know it gets tough sometimes, but those are the moments you have to really push through! it'll come back, promise!!

Anonymous said...

i know exactly what you mean! keep going- we'll all get through it :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the comments above. Keeping plugging away. You'll break through.

I understand the falling behind feeling. I didn't get nearly as much done as I hoped. Next week will be better...I can feel it!

Nicole said...

I find going over my plot inspires me, it helps me think of new 'snippets' I want to happen. Good luck!